Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 8, 2015

Family Fishing Days and taking one step at a time.

Sending these beauties to Eugene, Oregon to my sister who works with Head Start.  They are going to have a raffle at their Family Fun Day.  I was thrilled to be able to donate these to such a great cause and keeping my fingers crossed that our business cards will increase our website traffic.  

We spent the afternoon going to the Farmer's Market and getting an idea what that might be like if we were to set up there next season.  Excited to try it out, but also a bit overwhelmed...it is scary getting out there and trying out new things.  The young spirit inside is up for the challenge and throws caution to the wind...but that is quickly tempered with my fears. 

I am definitely a one step at a time person, when I look at the mountain we are climbing I stop and panic...sure we can not make it to the top.  If I change my perspective and just look at the step ahead, I am sure I can make that step.  So..step by step there is forward movement.  Just a matter of perspective.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét